When You Should Plan for Hair Transplant
Hair transplant is a cosmetic surgery done, to camouflage the bald patches. With rise in the number of hair loss candidates, hair transplant surgery is also on its peak. It enhances your self-confidence with a change in your personality, although not every bald person is a suitable candidate for it. Here is a list of points to consider before going for a hair-transplant.
- If baldness is affecting your overall confidence and leading to depression or stress.
- Your profession demands for it, e.g. if you are in modelling or acting profession then you need to look good in all the aspects from head to toe.
- Keep your expectations realistic, because you may require more than one hair transplant if you are looking for a very good density.
- If you are suffering from male pattern baldness of more than grade 3.
- You donor area is healthy to provide sufficient number of grafts for the balding area.
- There are a few conditions like alopecia areata or scarring alopecia in which hair transplant is contraindicated. This requires a proper treatment, so consult an experienced doctor.
- If generalised hair loss is there then, you should opt for PRP Sessions along with medication to control it.
- If condition is getting serious then consult your hair expert and schedule your hair transplant surgery.
- Females too can undergo hair transplant surgery if condition is getting serious even after taking proper medical treatment.
After keeping the above said points you can make your mind for hair transplant surgery. Finding the best hair transplant surgeon is not tough now, visit Dezire Clinic, there you will find one of the best hair transplant surgeons Dr. Prashant Yadav. He’ll examine your condition and hear all your concern before suggesting you the procedure.